Tuesday 8 November 2011

In Time Movie Review

Hi everyone ^_^

I went to watch In Time on the weekend and....

SPOILER ALERT!!! Don't read if you haven't watched it.


I've been waiting for this movie to come out since I saw the trailer! I really like watching movies that has new concepts never done before like Inception and this one.

So the verdict...it was...quite good. "Quite good" wasn't really what I expected of the movie...

I LOVED the concept though. I think it's one of the best ideas for a movie this year.

I mean...imagine if there comes a time when we can only live till 25 and then have only limited time to live? It would be awesome though to not age beyond 25 but anti-aging products would go out the door for sure. The freaky side of it was when Mr Weis introduced his mother-in-law, wife & daughter!!! They all looked the same age! You wouldn't know who was who. Take a look for yourself...

I reckon Justin Timberlake did a really good job acting in the role but I would've preferred someone else. I just think that someone else could have done a better job at it.

Amanda Seyfried looked SO pretty! One thing I did notice was that her legs looked really skinny! Throughout the whole movie, she was constantly running in sky-high heels. I think they were at least 12cm. Who can run in heels like that? I wonder how many takes they had to do...
I also loved the dresses she was wearing at the beginning of the movie. They were so classic and timeless and I personally love buying clothes that are timeless because they'll never go out of fashion.

Anyway...the ending was quite disappointing to be honest. I kinda wanted a more dramatic ending but it was meh........

I hope that hasn't discouraged anyone because it's a really good movie and worth watching.

So...if you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment