Saturday 31 December 2011

Yay for FREE/CHEAP INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Morning ^_^
Sourced from Google Images
You guys probably know by now that I love shopping, whether it's online or at a physical store.

What I love more though are online stores that offer free or cheap international shipping because I don't want to say...buy 1 item for $10 and pay $20 for shipping or spend over $100 and still have to pay for shipping.

Those of you who live in the US probably have nothing to worry about because most US based sites ship free to US addresses but those of us in other countries sometimes get charges ridiculous amounts for shipping >.<

So today I've done the research for you and have picked my top fashion/beauty online stores that offer free/cheap international shipping.


1. ASOS - free worldwide shipping
ASOS is a UK based website which sells women and mens fashion and beauty products. They always have sales on so definitely check it out. I also love ASOS  because the sale items usually will still have all sizes available and sale prices are quite affordable. They ship pretty fast and I usually will get my order in about 10 working days or so.

2. StrawberryNET - free worldwide shipping
StrawberryNET is an online beauty store and they stock a LOT of makeup, skincare and body care brands at discounted prices so next time you decide to go to the shops and buy a beauty product, definitely check what the price is on StrawberryNET first. You'll also find discontinued products here as well so if your favourite product has been discontinued, stock up at StrawberryNET.

3. Facial Shop - free worldwide shipping
The Facial Shop is an online beauty store based in Hong Kong I believe. They stock all the major asian beauty brands such as Laneige, Majolica Majorca, Canmake and Etude House to name a few. I have found that the prices aren't that much different from the RRP but it's still a legitimate way to get your asian products without being in Asia.

4. Revolve Clothing - free shipping on all US orders & international orders over $100, international orders for less than $100 is charged a flat $10 shipping fee
Revolve Clothing is based in the US and they have a store in California as well. They women's and men's designer clothing and accessories. They have a permanent sales section on their website which is awesome. I found this site when I was looking for a Juicy Couture bag and all the other US sites had ridiculous shipping charges but Revolve Clothing had the bag on sale AND shipped it for free because the order was over $100.

5. Benefit Cosmetics - free US shipping for orders over $50 and $5.95 for orders under $50, free international shipping for orders over $125 and $13.95 for orders between $75-$125 and $18.95 for orders under $75
I love my Benefit cosmetics. I love the design and packaging and I've had really good experiences with the products. $125 is a lot to spend in one go but if you have a friend who also like Benefit products, you guys can always make an order together so that you get free shipping. I also like the fact that they let you choose 2 free samples with your order and it's great to trial products before buying the full size version. Sometimes Benefit will reduce the international free shipping spending amount so sign up for their newsletter because that's where they'll give you the code to enter at the checkout.

So that's my top 5 sites to shop from and I hope it's been helpful to you. If you have any other online sites you like to shop from, comment down below and share it with everyone.

Oh by the way, have you checked out my latest YouTube video? It's my December and Christmas Haul:


I'll be doing more videos so make sure you subscribe to my channel as well as Facebook and Twitter to stay updated ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with
    us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and excellent style and design.
    Also visit my web page - Koh Phangan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for the late reply. I didn't realise this comment had gone to the spam inbox so I was wondering why I couldn't see the comment >_<

      Thankyou for sharing my blog with your followers. It's much appreciated and I hope you'll continue to read my blog :D

      xoxo Nani

      Delete
  2. I am living in London (uk) and I make lots of international calls For Personnel as well as business purpose. So I am looking for Low cost international calls plan Service provider. Please suggest me something about it. Like this Service provider www.boomarking.com/World-Business-News/low-cost-international-calls-----/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your list! I’m one of those who just love to shop online, so I always aim to save on shipping fees. And one thing I do is buying in bulk. A onetime big time purchase is a good way to save on shipping.

    ReplyDelete