Friday 8 February 2013

Day 10 - Landing at Terminal 21

Good afternoon guys ^_^

I can't believe I've been here for a week and half already and I know that all too soon, it'll be time to go home :(

I'm gonna be so sad when it's time to go back to reality....

Let's not talk about that hahahha...let's talk about what I did on day 10 which was spent mostly at Terminal 21 but a little bit at Nawamin Avenue Mall.

I have to tell you about Terminal 21 first...Terminal 21 is uniquely different from any other shopping mall in Bangkok because each level of the mall has been decorated into a "street" somewhere in the world. For example, the ground floor is decorated with inspirations from Rome and the 1st floor is recreated into the streets of Tokyo especially Harajuku Town.

Here are some pics to show you what I mean...

Am I sitting on a fountain in Rome?
The San Francisco bridge

I really feel like I'm in Tokyo when walking on Level 1
I didn't actually buy very much from Terminal 21 just because the prices were extremely overpriced and I for one personally hate buying things that I know have been clearly overpriced. I think one of the reasons may be that it is a popular tourist destination and I certainly saw a lot of tourists there when I went.


First stop was at Watsons but it wasn't a very big one so I couldn't get everything I wanted. I ended up getting the Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in 01 Fresh. I bought a sample size one last week and trialed it and I found it to be quite good so I bought the full size. I also bought 2 Maybelline blushes in the Cheeky Glow range which isn't available in Australia and the colours were 01 Peachy and 04 Fresh Coral. The last item from Watsons was the Skin Lingerie Pore Cover by Majolica Majorca. By the way I'm a HUGE fan of Majolica Majorca. The writing at the back was all in Thai and Japanese but I think it may be similar to the Benefit Porefessional or the Too Faced Primer? I'll have to do some research on what this actually is but Majolica Majorca products have never failed me so I'm confident this won't either :D


 I only bought 1 fashion item from Terminal 21 and it was this red chiffon top with white polka dot sleeves and the cuff is red as well. I don't have a red top similar to this and the colour is really bright which I like plus the sleeves add a different touch to an otherwise plain top. This was on sale for 300 baht which was partly why I bought it. I suggest that if you're shopping at Terminal 21, don't buy any fashion clothing for more than 350 baht because chances are, you'll find something similar somewhere else. Either at Platinum Mall or along the side street stalls. I saw this one other top which I absolutely loved at Terminal 21 for over 2000 baht which is completely ridiculous because it wasn't a designer top and was no way worth that much.


On the jewellery level, I found this stall which has really pretty and sparkly jewellery items and the prices were similar to Platinum Mall and if I bought 2 or more, I could get the discounted prices so I bought 1 bangle and 2 bracelets.


So before I went to Terminal 21, we made a stop at Nawamin Avenue Mall which has a big Daiso store. I picked up some goodies such as garment bags, washing bags, false bottom lashes, Hello Kitty insoles, Hello Kitty shopping bags, butterfly stands that you put inside your boots to keep them upright and some shoe things which helps to rid your shoes of odour.

Not much for day 10 as you can see but that's probably better for my wallet right?

Thanks for reading and talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment