Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 8 - A Day at CentralWorld

Hi,

I can't believe I've been here for one week already and I'll be back in Perth in exactly 2 weeks :(

Whenever I say "I'm leaving next Sunday", it makes leaving so much closer :( wish I could stay longer but eventually everyone has to return to reality right?

Enough on that...so where did I shop yesterday? You guessed it! At CentralWorld. CentralWorld's website says that it is the largest lifestyle shopping destination in Bangkok and I suppose it's right because it has a huge number of retails stores plus food restaurants/cafes and also entertainment.

Picture from the CentralWorld website
I LOVE shopping at CentralWorld. It has quite a few U.S stores which aren't available in Perth but it's so big that you really need the whole day to go from level 1 to 7 if you stop and look in most of the stores.

Time to show you guys what I bought :D



So first off, I bought this facial heat pack from Cathy Doll. It apparently helps to slim your face to a v-shape coveted by Korean girls. I haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to seeing the results. If you've tried it, do let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

Zara
 First stop at CentralWorld was Zara. We have Zara in Australia but it's in Melbourne and not yet in Perth. The above two tops were on sale which were fantastic and I've been obsessing over animal print lately. The black top has a criss-cross strap at the back and I love the detailing across the front and on the straps. It makes for a great top for a casual night out.


Forever21
The above three tops were bought from Forever21. The pink one is a long sleeve chiffon button down top and you can tie a bow at the neck. The black top is 3/4 sleeve with a polka dot border on the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves. Both are very cute and can be worn to work or casually. The white top is a very loose white/grey/blue colour-block top which is great for wearing to the beach over a bikini. 


I also bought this necklace from Forever21 and can't wait to wear it!


Lastly, I went to Kinokuniya which is a book store that stocks books in several languages including Thai, English, Japanese and a few others. It's great that there is a book store in Bangkok which sells English books because I found that the books are quite inexpensive. They've also got a good range of fashion and makeup books but I didn't have enough time yesterday to look at everything so I will be making another trip back to CentralWorld and spend a bit more time in Kinokuniya.

I only picked up one novel and I admit, I'm a bookworm and I love reading novels that are set in ancient Asia and the above book is based in I believe feudal Japan. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Anyway, I think this post is getting quite long and I have to sleep now because I've got an early morning tomorrow.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment